(12) 113455 Front GAS Suspension Strut T5 03>15 STD PR-1BA/2MF
|Fitting Position||Front Axle|
|Shock Absorber Type||Gas Pressure|
|Shock Absorber Design||Suspension Strut|
|Shock Absorber System||Twin-Tube|
7H0-413-031D / 7H0-413-031N
- CARAVELLE Mk VI (SGF, SGM, SGN, SHM, SHN): 04.2015 - Present
- MULTIVAN Mk V (7HM, 7HN, 7HF, 7EF, 7EM, 7EN): 04.2003 - 08.2015
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE Mk V Bus (7HB, 7HJ, 7EB, 7EJ, 7EF, 7: 04.2003 - 08.2015
- TRANSPORTER / CARAVELLE Mk VI Bus (SGB, SGG, SGJ, SGC, SHB,: 04.2015 - Present
- TRANSPORTER Mk V Platform/Chassis (7JD, 7JE, 7JL, 7JY, 7JZ,: 04.2003 - 08.2015
- TRANSPORTER Mk V Van (7HA, 7HH, 7EA, 7EH): 04.2003 - 08.2015
- TRANSPORTER Mk VI Platform/Chassis (SFD, SFE, SFL, SFZ, SJD,: 04.2015 - 06.2016
- TRANSPORTER Mk VI Van (SGA, SGH, SHA, SHH): 04.2015 - 06.2016
The shock absorber is a vital part of the vehicle suspension, its prime function is to keep your wheels in contact with the ground at all times by absorbing the energy from the coil spring. As the shock absorber and coil spring work together if your shock absorbers need replacing your coil springs probably will also. The result of a worn shock absorber is increase braking distance, poor vehicle handling and ride and uneven tyre wear in extreme cases.
Shock absorbers should always be changed in pairs across the same axle.